Donate a step
BECOME A SPONSOR
Distance between Earth and Moon is 3,84,400 KMs & We Have Completed Our First Running mission To The Moon.
ABOUT OUR MISSION
For the cause of menstrual health & Hygiene of women across India, to break taboos & myths of menstruation.
The wonderful women of Pinkathon and the men who support them.
All you have to Download the IMPACT App. Pick a cause “Swavalamban” & Let’s Go to the Moon.
Everyday from 8th of March 2019 to 7th of April 2019.
HOW TO DONATE STEPS?
1. Download & Install the “IMPACT” App from Play Store.
2. Enter a referral code if you have been referred by someone who has a code or click “continue without code”. (If you have a referral code it will feed a child.)
3. * Login & Join your location (To choose a location click on League icon on bottom right on App’s homepage.)
4. If your location is not listed, join location closet to you.
5. You may join in one location and switch locations anytime.
6. Pick a cause and Let’s Go to the Moon!
7. Choose cause Swavalamban!!! and record your walks or runs every day from the 8th of March 2019 to 7th of April 2019.
8. Rs 10 will be pledged by our corporate partners for every kilometre you walk/run while the app is on.
9. You don’t have to donate any money.
10. Visit “Swavalamban” on Facebook to know where the money will be used.
11. Every participant covering more than 50km in this month from 8th March 2019 to 7th April 2019 will get the commemorative t-shirt of Pinkathon Goes to the Moon!
12. Every week there will be prizes for maximum distance covered by the top 50 individuals.
13. After the 9th of April 2019, Milind Soman will visit the location which completes the maximum number of kilometres, for a Saturday morning meet and greet!
Click here to download the app on iOS and Android devices
All contributions are welcome. If you, as an individual or corporate, wish to contribute to the cause in any way, do reach out to us by clicking on the button.
The first step in empowerment is taking control of your own health, respecting yourself, and understanding and celebrating the value you bring to your family and society. Empowerment is not a gift you give society. It is a gift you give yourself.- Milind Soman
GET IN TOUCH
Rights are reserved to : United Sisters Foundation